This company shows up as early as 1912 in a job advertisement for a stenographer. The founder appears to have been Eric Edelmann but we believe the company was run by Leo Edelmann. Here is a nice company history from the current organization known as Plews & Edelmann. In 1929 they merged with W. F. Martin, Inc. but continued operating under the E. Edelmann & Co. name.
E. Edelmann & Co. (Chicago, IL)
Sub Brands / Trade Names / Trademarks
- Han-D (Wrenches)
- Sextet (Wrenches)
- E. E. (Wrenches)