Giller Tool Corporation
Dallas, TX - The first mention we find in newspapers in from 1962, noting a contract award for 852 socket wrench sets ordered by the Erie Ordnance Depot. However, we do find Giller Tool Supply of Dallas Texas in a 1952 Public Contracts document.
On 11/14/1963, Hydrometals, Inc. announced it's acquisition of Giller Tool Corp. An advertisement in a February, 1970 newspaper shows that by that time, Hydrometals owned both Giller and Thorson (see image 1 below).
Apart for personal sales advertisements, the 1970 advertisement is the last mention of Giller in newspapers.
2/22/1970 edition of The Plano Star-Courier