Plomb Puller

Found this tiny puller at an estate sale. It was a contract tool for the "W.T. Co". I don't know who they were or what they made but I'd like to think it was Walker-Turner because I work on their machines often. Interesting things to me are the width of the crossbar (4") and the fact that the push-bar has a dedicated end that spins on bearings.  Any ideas anyone?


Full Tool Image: 
Unique Stamps / Identifiers: 
Stamp/Forge Image: 
Other Image: 
Item Width: 
Manufacturer (If Known): 
Tool Brand: 
Year Produced: 
Tool Type: