Pittsburgh Automatic Wrench Company
Pittsburgh Automatic Wrench Company (Pittsburgh, PA) - Incorporated 7/8/1904 by George H. Corey, Eugene Schooley, and J. L. Cohencious. Plant closed down and all contents sold on June 28, 1906. However, the company is still listed in directories until ca. 1908.
We have been unable to locate the product of this company, however it "could" be a wrench patented by Cyrus N. Schooley in October of 1904 - Patent #771,328 - Tool. Although, newspaper articles seem to indicate their product was an innovative pipe wrench.