McNair Wrench Company
McNair Wrench Co. (Meadville, PA) - According to his obituary, Milton H. McNair worked for various machine shops in Erie, PA before retiring and starting his own business, building a machine shop at his residence, ca. 1898. Mr. McNair passed away 3/13/1909. Subsequently, the McNair Wrench Co. became known as Davenport's Machine Shop and then Foriska's Machine Shop.