- Bossert (Wrenches)
According to this snippet from Poor's Government and Municipal Supplement of 1915, Bossert Co. was founded in 1896 and manufactures sheet metal stampings. At the time of publication, the officers were: President - F. K. Kernan, VP - D. N. Crouse, Treas - Gilbert Butler, GM - J. R. Jones.
We found an announcement for the formation of The Bossert Electric Construction Co. in June of 1896 in Utica. Directors - William F. Bossert, F. C. Adams, and F. Sang.
In 1941 The Bossert Co. is listed as supplying 75MM shells for the war effort. By 1949, they are listed as a subsidiary of the Timken--Detroit Axle Co. and having purchased a new plant in New Castle, PA. The last mention of the company we have found is 1974.