Anderson Wrench Company
(Portland, CT) - The March, 1910 edition of Iron Age reports that the business of the Anderson Coupling Company will split. The "coupling" business was purchased by interested parties in Hartford, while the plier and wrench business will reorganize as the Anderson Wrench Company. Incorporation paperwork was filed 3/15/1910.
Sub Brands / Trade Names / Trademarks
- Turn-More (Adjustables) (1907-1921) By Simplex Mfg. Co. (New York, NY)
----- As reported in The Metal Worker, Volume 73, this company Incorporated on April 30, 1910. This company took over the wrench and plier product of the Anderson Coupling Co. Anderson Coupling Co. also manufactured curb and corporation cocks, couplings and valves, who's production was taken over by the Pratt & Cady Co. We find records for The Anderson Coupling Co. back to 1899. The final mention we can find for The Anderson Wrench Co. is in 1922. In November of 1921, Iron Age Magazine reports the dissolution of the company.