Barwick Wrench Company
Barwick Wrench Company (Boston, MA) - ca. 1872 - An advertisement from 1901 notes the "Barwick Wrench" is made by Billings & Spencer. This advertisement from 1903 notes the same but also contains a picture of the plier/wrench. Another article on Barwick wrenches from the October, 1872 edition of The Technologist.
William Henry Barwick Patents:
- William Henry Barwick Patent #115,678 - Improvement in Pipe Wrenches.
- William Henry Barwick & William T. Farre Patent #124,659 - Pipe Cutter
- William Henry Barwick & William T. Farre Patent #125,433 - Pipe Vise
- William H. Barwick Patent #207098 - Nail & Spike Extractor
- William H. Barwick Patent #205,169 - Ice Tool
- William H. Barwick Patent #207,339 - Scissor Sharpener