Sawyer Tool Company
Athol, Fitchburg, Ashburnham, MA - According to the Davistown Museum, this company was started by Burnside E. Sawyer in Athol in 1894. The company moved to Fitchburg in 1898 and to Ashburnham in 1912.
This company should not be confused with the Sawyer Foundry & Machine Co. of Oswego, NY.
This picture is from a 1904 exhibit hall. The picture captures both Abernathy and Sawyer exhibits.