McNab & Harlin Mfg. Company
New York, NY (The Railroad, Telegraph, Electric and Steamship Builders' Buyers' Guide, 1897)
According to the McNab-Harlin Mfg. Co. Catalog #13 of 1916 located here, the company was started in 1854 under a co-partnership under the McNab-Carr Company, of which John Harlin was a member. In 1859 they moved to Patterson, NJ. In 1862, Mr. Carr retired and the partnership was dissolved and succeeded by the McNab-Harlin Mfg. Co. in New York.
In May of 1923 the company was sued and put into receivership, ending in bankruptcy.