Boston Wrench Co.

Boston Wrench Company (Boston, MA)

According to the 4/27/1880 Boston Globe edition, the company was organized the day prior with the following officers: Charles W. Sawyer - Pres., Francis H. Raymond - Sec./Treas.

Located at 32 Charles St. in 1888.

The organization was likely to manufacture D. C. Stillson's 1876 Patent.

DATAMP Patents manufactured by Boston Wrench Co.

Likely a separate entity, another Boston Wrench Co. was organized in October of 1913 with the following officers: Edwin C. Fisher, Amasa C. Gould, and Isaac C. Brock.

In 1918, Frederick E. Walden assigned this patent for a bottle cap to Boston Wrench Co.

Sub Brands / Trade Names / Trademarks

  • Boston (1917, 1919)
  • Boston-Auto (1916)