Boston Wrench Company (Boston, MA)
According to the 4/27/1880 Boston Globe edition, the company was organized the day prior with the following officers: Charles W. Sawyer - Pres., Francis H. Raymond - Sec./Treas.
Located at 32 Charles St. in 1888.
The organization was likely to manufacture D. C. Stillson's 1876 Patent.
Likely a separate entity, another Boston Wrench Co. was organized in October of 1913 with the following officers: Edwin C. Fisher, Amasa C. Gould, and Isaac C. Brock.
In 1918, Frederick E. Walden assigned this patent for a bottle cap to Boston Wrench Co.
Sub Brands / Trade Names / Trademarks
- Boston (1917, 1919)
- Boston-Auto (1916)